Welcome to the Similkameen Wineries Association!
Home of the Similkameen BBQ King 2015 – taking place July 11th, 5-9pm at the Grist Mill & Gardens, 2691 Upper Bench Road, in Keremeos.
• Live music by The RIver Line plus Local Entertainers
• Amazing Food from some of the top shcefs in the Okanagan/Similkameen
• Sip on the award-winning wines and ciders of the Similkameen
• Cast your vote for the best wine and food pairing
Tickets are $90 per person ($80 if purchased by June 30th) at any of the association wineries, The Grist Mill or The Keremeos Visitors Centre. Phone 250 488 0878 or buy online at www.SimilkameenWine.com.
Recently named by enRoute Magazine as “one of the world’s 5 best wine regions you’ve never heard of,” the Similkameen wineries are starting to get some of the attention they deserve. This little patch of vineyards and orchards in the hot, dry and sunny Similkameen Valley is turning out some stunning grape and fruit wines. Set amongst the dramatic backdrop of craggy mountains, it is not surprising that wine lovers are starting to take notice.
The Similkameen Valley is a short drive from anywhere in the Okanagan to a tranquil valley that is yours to discover.
– See more at: http://similkameenwine.com