HARVEST part 1:
2. At what temperature is red wine typically fermented at?
HARVEST part 2:
1. Which type of bird does the most damage to grape crops in BC?
2. Which method of pressing the grapes yields more juice?
a) Whole-cluster pressing
b) Foot treading
c) Crushing then pressing
3. Which style of wine is typically picked at the lowest degrees Brix (sugar level)?
a) Bordeaux-red blend
b) Off-dry Riesling
c) Sparkling wine
HARVEST part 3:
1. Cold winter temperature damage is probably the biggest ristk to grape crops in the Okanagan and SImilkameen Valleys. Which technique is increasingly used to help protect the vines?
a) Heated wires
b) Wind machines
c) Fires lit in the vineyard
2. There are approximately how many different individual vineyards in BC?
1. Bill C-311 that went through Parliament this year allowed what to happen?
a) Canadians to bring wine from the USA without paying duties
b) Canadians to ship wine inter-provincially for personal use
c) Canadians to legally drink wine while on a picnic
2. In British Columbia, restaurants can now legally offer BYO wine (bring your own)?
HARVEST Part 1
1. c 2. c
HARVEST Part 2
1. b 2. c 3. a
HARVEST Part 3
1. b 2. b
1. b 2. a